You've arrived here because you think you may have a problem with drugs and/or alcohol, or you've already been told you do. Ask yourself, truthfully, the questions below (it's optional and confidential). You can also just use our contact form to reach out to us.
- Have you ever felt the need to cut down on your drinking or drug use? (Yes, No)
- Have you ever felt annoyed by criticism of your drinking or drugging? (Yes, No)
- Have you ever felt guilty about your drinking or drugging? (Yes, No)
- Have you ever had a morning eye opener (alcohol or drugs)? (Yes, No)
- Are you often eager to have that evening drink, toke, snort or line? (Yes, No)
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you're likely to be experiencing the symptoms of alcohol or drug misuse, and your life is being affected. If you've received a DUI charge, you know it has.
We encourage you to speak with one of our counselors about your use of alcohol or other drugs, and take that step toward a better life. Contact us to schedule a professional assessment.